![]() |
| Hands down my top TJ Maxx find ever. |
It's early Friday afternoon on a work day and I'll already received my third forwarded Buzzfeed link in my inbox today, which means 1) Yes, I am, indeed, stuck in between Gen Xer and Millenials and 2) It must be the dog days of summer.
Seems like the entire country has been hit with a heat wave this week. I know I'm probably in the minority here but I love it. I like how slow-paced time becomes. And eating fresh tomatoes out of the garden and going to the beach and grilling outdoors and listening to baseball games on the radio. I love having Not Leonard out in her summer pen and sound of the electric fan moving back and forth and wearing cute little summer tops and platform sandals. Oh, and the blooming lilies and morning glories and sunflowers and bee balm. I've been soaking this all up like a ShamWow.
| Snow pea vine |
![]() | ||
| Sichuan chicken stir fry with garden veggies |
| Queen Anne's Lace |
No matter what your thoughts are on our current weather situation, we can all agree that it is Friday. Here's to a lovely weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment